Angel (Angel Trilogy, #1)

Angel (Angel Trilogy, #1) - L.A. Weatherly Description:Willow knows she's different from other girls. And not just because she loves tinkering around with cars. Willow has a gift. She can look into people's futures, know their dreams, their hopes and their regrets, just by touching them. She has no idea where she gets this power from - But Alex does. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows Willow's secret and is on a mission to stop her. The dark forces within Willow make her dangerous - and irresistible. In spite of himself, Alex finds he is falling in love with his sworn enemy.>GoodreadsCharacters:Willow- she goes to school, she only has one mate, and she can see the future of people.Alex- An angel hunter basically, he has a past , which is why he hunts AngelsThe Angels- You normally think angels as the good ones, but not in this book, not here, in this book, they feed off humans.My thoughts:I thought this book was amazing, and i loved how they portrayed angels in this, i also liked the plot, on how she is so special, and he should not fall for her, but does.I love the way L.A. Weatherly has thought of all ideas and the way she has put everything together, this is a must read!!